Hey I just bought this game on the Itch website, but it doesn't appear installable in the Itch app - the sidebar says "Bought 4 hours ago, Not available on Windows," is this because you're distributing using a RAR file? Can this be fixed?
Deios II :: Deidia
A downloadable game
Deios II :: Deidia ***🔇
USB SPECIAL EDITION LIMITED RUN (100) ($20) made by DESKPOP
- Stylistic autobiography of the making of DEIDIE
- Mac & Pc Builds
- Full HQ OST
WELCOME]ALT.DIETYNET Deidia is an exploration glitch-venture game where you explore a lonely unstable world, with glitches, forgotten ruins, and unknown lands abandoned in lonely BBS systems. Corrupt the world to find new paths.
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ ▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞ ▟ ■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐
DEIDIA IS A EXPLORATION ATMOSPHERE VIDEO ARTWORK SHOWING THE GRAND NARCISSISTIC WORKS OF THE POET KING OF ART. BERING
- Game corrupter, corrupt the world of Deios at any time, allow for the game to self-glitch at any time at your disposal.
- Dynamic reactive audio & music; Environmental sounds react to your movement creating immersive environments composed & designed entirely by the game's creator
- Distinctive style, a unique blend of noise & traditional pixel art styles in a unique aesthetic called Deitysprite, blending in traditional and modern art styles.
- Over 50+ handmade scenes, designed in the DeityRPG Toolkit, a unique parallax engine written in GM:S, specifically to create graphical vistas.
- Unique paths and multiple ways to navigate the world, the world of Deidia has many doors that branch out very quickly - find yourself lost, map your journey and uncover the mystery of Deidia
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Unfortunately so. I'll fix it up soon, I'm currently in GDC atm and I do not have access to my home computer. But as soon as I can I will allow it to work via the itch app.
In the meantimes the game can be manually downloaded via the itch.io website on the games page if you sign in your account. Thanks for finding this one for me, I didnt know about the itch.io app wasnt working and I'll fix it asap.
In trying to open the .app on my (up-to-date, OS-wise) mac, I am getting an alert that the app "is not supported on this type of mac." I'm unable to run it.
could you take a screenshoot of the error message
im looking into it - haven't seen this one before.
Thanks! I have a PC also so it's not a huge problem for me-- I'll just play it on my other computer.
maybe it's a game maker issue? that doesn't support newer mac versions? I can try later tonight, I'm still on 10.11 i believe
yea turned out I uploaded a build that got corrupted
For anyone who sees this, it turns out the launcher craps out because there are no execute permissions set on it... I ended up having to run the game through the terminal, Deios.app/Contents/MacOS/Mac_runner or something like that
Hey I fixed the problem, redownload the mac build and it should work.
Is this price tag a joke? Or is it legit? Cause this is impossible to buy!
it was a placeholder so I could share the finished work with a few of my friends while I get the media push ready, sorry for the confusion
that's a lot of dolars!
Very beautiful and incredible but also confusing.
Damn yea I see what you mean that was disappointing. I'll fix that area that you ended with up its way too fiddly.
I really enjoyed your journey. Looks like a very fun game. The last scene might have been a goal target for the ball on the right side? The white net thingy? It also sounded rewarding whenever the ball got it way to the target.
Great job! Downloading!:)
I've just discovered this, thinking about buying the first game so I don't miss out on any story.
Talk to me! : )
now yr thinking with deitys
shaping up really well!! the super extreme horizontal inertia puts me off though